InnoSource is seeking applicants to join the Innovation Lab as a Product Manager at one of our Fortune 500 clients in San Francisco, CA. This is an exciting opportunity to collaborate with product, design, and engineering teams.
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
• Product Management - help scope and lead the management of new features for digital products: manage the process from research and design of interfaces, to handoff to engineering, ensuring overall product alignment of UI components with brand guide and product strategy.
• Plan, conduct & lead user research and usability feedback in person and digitally; interpret research data/analytics to identify actionable insights.
• Document product iterations and help to improve centralized product documentation (product requirements document); reconcile designs with technical requirements and hand-off designs to technical teams.
• Build the PM competency within the product team and mentor and guide other team members
• Innovation Research, Competitive Research, Market Mapping, Learning about the Mobility space., Competitive Research, Market Mapping, Learning about the Mobility space.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Design (or relevant degree)
• Master’s Degree in Design preferred (or relevant degree)
• 5-8 years of relevant experience (Product Management experience perfered)
• Design or Developer background
Equal Opportunity Employer - Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
InnoSource, a leader in contact center, technical and professional recruiting, is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio with a geographic scope of the United States, placing top candidates into rewarding careers. We focus on contract staffing and on-site outsourcing for entire business functions.