Goodyear is seeking an Operations Coordinator to support AndGo by Goodyear in Houston, TX. AndGo by Goodyear is a seamless vehicle servicing platform from Goodyear that combines predictive software, skilled technicians, and trusted national care hubs making it easier to service connected fleets with reduced downtime and disruptions. AndGo operates in over 15 cities in the US, with plans to further expand in the US and globally. This platform is positioned to generate revenue with today's customers (e.g., car sharing, ride hailing), while learning and building what's required to meet the needs of future vehicle types and customers (e.g., AVs).
Note: The individual selected for this role will be employed by Innosource, not by Goodyear or AndGo by Goodyear, and will be assigned to Goodyear in a contractor/contingent worker status; therefore, the candidate will not be eligible for any Goodyear benefits. The candidate could be considered for a full- or part-time role with Goodyear in the future, depending on the organizational need and the individual’s overall performance.
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
• Schedule and oversee the fulfillment of products and services to customers
• Coordinate supply of necessary materials for service completion
• Communicate with customers and technicians to coordinate services
• Train service providers to perform services
• Execute quality assurance processes
• Follow and improve documentation and procedures for products and services
• The position is currently a remote position. May occassionaly be in the field or at customer locations.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
InnoSource, a leader in contact center, technical and professional recruiting, is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio with a geographic scope of the United States, placing top candidates into rewarding careers. We focus on contract staffing and on-site outsourcing for entire business functions.