InnoSource is seeking applicants to join as a Data Analyst with one of our Fortune 500 clients in Fayetteville, NC. This is an exciting opportunity to take your manufacturing and production career to the next level!
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
• Recording calendar, slit, and cut component defects from out of process area and compiling data.
• Verifying and entering of all waste information from out of process areas
• Create pareto charts of component defects from out of process area data compiling
• Actively engaging with production floor personnel to resolve issues impacting safety, quality, and delivery
• Performing audits
• Some college preferred but not required
• Must have computer skills ( Microsoft – Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Previous manufacturing experience preferred
• Must be comfortable working in fast paced environment
• Must have a steady work history
• Must be detailed oriented
• Great communication skills
Apply today! We are hiring immediately and a recruiter will follow up with next steps.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
InnoSource, a leader in contact center, technical and professional recruiting, is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio with a geographic scope of the United States, placing top candidates into rewarding careers. We focus on contract staffing and on-site outsourcing for entire business functions.