Open Interviews June 13th
June 13th 1:00 p.m- 3:00 p.m.
Please make sure to bring your resume!
5600 Blazer Pkwy, Suite 200 (2nd floor)
Dublin, OH 43017
Are you looking for a long-term career opportunity that has great benefits with a company who values their employees?
If so, then this is the job for you! Enjoy working with a world-class international brand that has many advancement paths and opportunities.
This Customer Service Representative position could be the Career path you're looking for.
What will you be doing each day if hired as a Customer Service Representative:
• Receive calls from luxury brand customers. Calls that require a refined and professional communication style.
• Help customers with vehicle questions regarding performance, production status, etc.
• Be empowered and well trained to confidently answer customer questions and solve issues.
• Coordinate with dealerships and manufacturers to advocate for and find solutions for customers.
• Belong to a great team with leaders that are readily available for advice and training to ensure your success.
• Hours: M-F between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. (full time, set schedule)
• Compensation starts at $15/hour
• Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits
• 401K and tuition reimbursement
• Bachelor's Degree preferred; High School Diploma required
• Ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
• Work well with management and team members
• Excellent customer service skills and experience
EOE Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
InnoSource, a leader in contact center, technical and professional recruiting, is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio with a geographic scope of the United States, placing top candidates into rewarding careers. We focus on contract staffing and on-site outsourcing for entire business functions.