We are currently seeking a Customer Service Supervisor to add to our team, working directly at a globally recognized Fortune 500 company in Hilliard/Dublin, Ohio.
The Customer Service Supervisor will be expected to manage multiple functions and processes throughout the department with the focus on project management, problem diagnosis / resolution, and process improvement. Managing and developing a team of roughly 13-17 people to provide excellent customer service.
Assigned various management duties including, but not limited to:
• Coaching associates on performance scorecard metrics
• Communicate with the HR Manager and Client Manager, on any disciplinarily actions taken with any associates based on performance, attendance, actions, etc.
• Provide suggestions and recommendations to Director as to the hiring, firing, advancement, promotion on direct and indirect reports
• Responsible for conducting associate annual reviews.
• Training – Responsible for associates receiving efficient and effective training. Also following up on associate’s progress and administering training materials, if needed.
Competitive and negotiable salary based on experience.
Excellent, competitive benefits available (medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement etc.)
Monday-Friday, full time hours (between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. - set schedule)
Requirements of Customer Service Supervisor:
EOE Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
InnoSource, a leader in contact center, technical and professional recruiting, is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio with a geographic scope of the United States, placing top candidates into rewarding careers. We focus on contract staffing and on-site outsourcing for entire business functions.