• Receiving computer system generated billing inquires. Billing will be sent from the call center and internal customers. Non-phone call customer inquiries.
Billing Exception activities include-
• A strong commitment to resolving customer issues and requests in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner.
• Researching, analyzing and performing appropriate system entries to process billing adjustments in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Demonstrated commitment to all aspects of safety
• High school diploma or GED required
• Minimum 2 to 4 years work experience required; banking, payables, medical billing, accounting experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Access). Prior SAP / CRM experience a plus!
• Math skills to accurately calculate figures and amounts
• Ability to work on a team; collaborate in a group environment
Starting pay will be $13.25 for 6-9 months and then will increase to $17.00. Benefits available!
Position is located in Brecksville, Ohio and hours are 1st shift M-F 8-4:30pm
EOE Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
InnoSource, a leader in contact center, technical and professional recruiting, is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio with a geographic scope of the United States, placing top candidates into rewarding careers. We focus on contract staffing and on-site outsourcing for entire business functions.