FirstEnergy is seeking third shift Mail Processor's to joing their team.
Remittance Mail Processor
• Operate a variety of equipment such as the Opex 50/51, 7200 and 180 along with high speed machines such as the Opex 150 and MPS 40 and the Burroughs DP600.
• Receives, sorts, prepare and process remittances and invoice data.
• Opens mail and extracts paper invoices/payments; sorts and prepares batches for processing
• Capture check and document images utilizing high-speed imaging equipment
• Identify and sort payment types as defined by established instructions
• Sort out and label all mis-sorts and rejects
• Cross-train and learn to perform other job functions within operations
• Successful candidates will be working in collaborative environment, where collectively, team members will be working towards the same production and quality goals. Accuracy and attention to detail to meet production and quality standards are imperative while working in this fast-paced high-speed environment.
Monday-2am-Noon (10 hour shift) Tuesday-Friday 3am-11am=40 hour work week
EOE Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet
InnoSource, a leader in contact center, technical and professional recruiting, is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio with a geographic scope of the United States, placing top candidates into rewarding careers. We focus on contract staffing and on-site outsourcing for entire business functions.