Our client, a Fortune 500 company, was recently named as the world's most admired company in the motor vehicle parts sector by Fortune magazine. They have built their foundation on a commitment to forward-thinking innovation. They strive to provide associates with a safe work environment, the resources they need to do their jobs and ample opportunities for personal and professional growth. They foster an environment where associates can work to achieve their full potential and contribute to the company's success. This is a night shift position: 7pm-7am, must be able to work weekends.
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
• Maintain the smooth and timely flow of plant production ensuring a quality product is delivered to the next operation and customer.
• Achieve the business goals of the operation including cost, quality safety, and delivery.
• Coach, develop, and support hourly associates. Hold associates accountable for attainment of objectives.
• Drive Business Center strategies to the floor level.
• Develop, maintain and provide continuous improvement in his/her team.
• Lead adherence of all procedures, audits, practices, and standard work within the operation.
• Develop employees and foster a team culture.
• Promote safety in aspects of every task.
• Prior work with training/organizational development or in another function desired.
• Knowledge of Production/Maintenance team structure, operations and requirements.
• Knowledge of basic HR/training functions.
• Familiarization with budget development/management.
• Demonstrated excellence in establishing/maintaining communications and interpersonal relationships.
• Bachelor's Degree or relevant experience required; BS in any Engineering discipline preferred
• 1-3 years' experience in production manufacturing process and equipment.
We offer healthcare, a dental reimbursement, and free life insurance!
Equal Opportunity Employer - Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
InnoSource, a leader in contact center, technical and professional recruiting, is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio with a geographic scope of the United States, placing top candidates into rewarding careers. We focus on contract staffing and on-site outsourcing for entire business functions.