Do you envision yourself in a large corporate environment enjoying all of the wonderful amenities that come with it? This could be the opportunity you have been searching for. Our Fortune 500 client in the automotive industry is looking for a Global Marketing and PR Specialist!
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
• Assist Director of Licensed Products in: (a) coordinating trade marketing activities with licensees (trade shows,events,etc.); (b) exploiting marketing opportunities with internal partners; (c) aligning sales incentive campaigns with internal Sales and Marketing teams globally.
• Evaluate licensed products and review packaging,labeling and marketing support materials to ensure product quality,truthful marketing claims and accurate usage of the brand, communicating approvals, rejections and required changes to licensing agents and licensees.
• Implement licensed product style guides to ensure clear understanding by licensing agents and licensees and internal teams.
• Coordinate responses to customer complaints, working with licensing agents and licensees on effective resolutions.
• Provide other assistance and support to the Licensed Products Business as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
InnoSource, a leader in contact center, technical and professional recruiting, is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio with a geographic scope of the United States, placing top candidates into rewarding careers. We focus on contract staffing and on-site outsourcing for entire business functions.