FirstEnergy is looking for a Mail Room Laborer to join their team! This position is third shift, Sunday-Thursday from 11pm-7am. You will be responsible for:
• Operating mail inserting equipment (Packing mail trays to USPS specification)
• On your feet most of the shift
• Lifting boxes weighing up to 50 lbs
• A lot of twisting and bending during the operation
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
• Operate inserting equipment by themselves as well as with a partner (equipment is capable of processing 10-20k pieces an hour)
• Be able to lift boxes weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Be able to operate a manual hand jack to move large pallets of bills around the floor
• Be able to bend over to empty trash in a large trash bind, shrink wrap pallets and load materials into the inserting equipment
• Be willing to work overtime on occasion
• Follow documented safety and operational procedures
• Ability to work on your feet for up to 8 hours a day
• Ability to lift boxes weighing up to 50 lbs
• Experience operating complex electronic equipment
• Must be able to work 3rd shift (Sunday-Thursday, 11pm-7am)
$15 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer - Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
InnoSource, a leader in contact center, technical and professional recruiting, is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio with a geographic scope of the United States, placing top candidates into rewarding careers. We focus on contract staffing and on-site outsourcing for entire business functions.