InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
* Monitors the index queue.
* Accurately attaches images to patient referral/profile.
* Sets the priority level for the referral,
* Transcribes the prescription and patient information from the referral documentation into the system for processing.
* Obtains refill prescriptions for continued treatment.
* Manages calls to and from internal and external customers for clarification of prescriptions, requesting further information or to inform them of a delay in services due to lack of needed information.
* Transfers Prescription Call Backs to a Pharmacist in order to complete the intake/referral of a patient for services.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* 2-4 years of Pharmacy Technician experience.
* Current Pharmacy Registration and Certification as required by state of operation.
* Basic computer skills.
* High School diploma.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran
InnoSource, a leader in contact center, technical and professional recruiting, is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio with a geographic scope of the United States, placing top candidates into rewarding careers. We focus on contract staffing and on-site outsourcing for entire business functions.